Five Bridge LLC's primary client goal is to protect your privacy.
To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
- Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide us.
- Information from documents from your employer such as w2, 1099 or K1
- Information from third party financial institutions such as banks and other lenders
As the Firm shares nonpublic information solely to service our client accounts, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
To provide the utmost in service, we may disclose the information below regarding customers and/or former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services on our behalf, or as required by law.
- Information the firm receives from clients on applications (name, social security number, address, assets, etc.)
- Information about client transactions with our firm or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
Five Bridge LLC will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.